With games dating back to the 16th century. It is a weak opening that gives a large advantage for White after 3.Nxe5. Even if White does not go for this continuation, simple development leads to an advantage since 2…f6 weakened Black’s kingside as well as took away the best square for the g8-knight.
1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 f6 3. Nxe5 fxe5 4. Qh5+ Ke7 (4… g6 5. Qxe5+) 5. Qxe5+ Kf7 6.
Bc4+ Kg6 7. Qf5+ Kh6 8. d4+ g5 9. h4 Kg7 10. Qf7+ Kh6 11. hxg5# *
Background music: Chillstep | Sappheiros – Escape (Remake)
Chess Labyrinth is the channel for chess enthusiasts of all levels, on our channel, you will find educational videos where we will do our best to teach you various moves, break down each move into small steps and explain to you everything in detail, we will show you reasons behind every move, we will show you typical game strategy and different positions.
On our channel you will find:
– How to play chess
– Analyze of world championship
– Modern chess masters and their game strategies
– Debut moves
– Chess openings
– Chess strategies
– Chess game plans
– Chess tricks
– Chess tactics
– Chess traps
Frequently asked questions
1) Which books would you suggest for beginners in order to improve their skills?
– Chess 101 by Dave Schloss
– Bobby Fischer Teaches Chess by Bobby Fischer and Stuart Margulies
– Winning Chess Strategies for Kids by Jeff Coakley
– The Steps Method by Rob Brunia and Cor van Wijgerden
– Beginning Chess by Bruce Pandolfini
2) Which books would you suggest for improving my combined planning/analysis?
– School of Chess Excellence 2: Tactical Play
– encyclopedia of chess combinations (fourth edition)
– perfect your chess by volokitin
– winning chess 1948 by Fred Reinfeld
3) Which books would you suggest for improving my positional playing and strategic planning?
– My System (Chess Classics)
– Mastering Chess Strategy (Hellsten)
– Chess Strategy for Club Players by Grooten
– Improve Your Chess Pattern Recognition by Oudeweetering
– Mastering Chess Strategy by Hellsten
4) Which openings are good for a beginner chess player?
– Classic opening, where pikes are fighting for center position
– White: 1.е4 – Ruy Lopez
– Black: on 1.е4 e5 – the Spanish game, on 1. d4 d5 – Queen’s Gambit refused.
5) Which is the most trending opening today?
Berlin opening, Catalan Opening, Grunfeld Defense, Petroff Defense…
6) Bishop or horse?
You can’t say for sure that, one is better than other, in reality it depends on your position.
7) Where should I focus my attention mostly? Opening, middle game or end game?
If you are beginner you really need to pay attention to mixture of main techniques and strategies, you need to understand how games end, professionals usually tend to look for interesting plans and news about openings and middle games, for intermediate gamers I would say go for all steps of the game, pay attention to all three steps of the game and focus all of your attention on weak spots.
8) What are the most important characteristics for achieving success in the chess?
Chess requires from player good memory, ability to recognize various templates in no time, precise strategic thinking, passion for the game and ability to handle stressful situations.
9) What is the best practice for preparing for tournament?
Firs of all figure out your weak spots and work on fixing them. Sometime problem is associated with personal health. Sometimes lack of motivation is the issue. If you feel exhausted and tired from chess I would suggest your to get couple of days off, I bet it will really help you and you will find inspiration once again. If you haven’t played for a while you could try couple of training games or you can go for blitz, it will definitely help your to get in the shape. Try different things to find the most suitable way for you.
10) I am ordinary chess players, but I am really interested in getting on tournament, what should I do?
First of all make sure that you are aware of tournament rules.
On random games, we tend to talk, we don’t keep track of moves nor time, we ignore various rules such as touching your figures, moving them, etc. Chess tournaments are completely different from random games, it is hard to explain whole process with words, in order to get better idea I would suggest you to visit official event and see everything for yourself.
Another important thing is to resolve various tactics on daily basis, you really need to work on your skills on daily basis if you want to improve yourself. I know I have said it numerous times before, but once again – pay attention to your weak spots, this is essential! In case of going on tournament, make sure that your current level is suitable for the event, don’t go for easy ones.
Why can't you block c4 bishop with d7 pawn?
A blind kindergarten kid would play better than black did.
why would someone play f6 after Nf3 in the first place?? that's ridiculous 😅
isn't there something wrong at 0:24, where the queen has just taken the pawn, and then suddenly moves back to H5 and the pawn just reappears?!?
Knight forgot his role at f6
el rey se tiene que mover Re7
Damn Damiano Defence
fun fact : it's not a checkmate if the player will sacrifice his queen by attacking White's pawn 😂😂😂😂
this would never work. blacl would move the queen in between and if you then go for the rook they trap your queen eith theirs
Топ я сам бы удевилсябы
it's not the checkmate because at last the queen can eliminate the pawn
This is not checkmate, queen can take the pawn…
Thanks bro, i didn't know what squares e4 and e5 pawns attack
No es mate porque el pion se lo puede comer la reina
It is not checkmate
Queen be like
por eso la defensa se llama da-mi-ano
Pawn F6 is a forced defeat as an opening
I am waiting since 3 million games that someone makes this opening but no luck 🙁
Never play f6
Показаны самые слабые ходы за черных. 3. Фе7, и у белых не большие но проблемы
After watching this vid the first black opponent i face plays the damiano fefense and i crush him until i missplay some moves and end up losing lmao what do you know
No one will play that bad
But the king can take the pawn keeping him from winning cause he is right next to it
good to know, I’ve always have avoided doing damianos defense on instict now i know why
what if he defends with queen to d7
why black queen cant eat white pawn g5?
Mo'st Horse They Move
in order to escape this surprise bring out knights, just in case 😉
Pov: Your name Is Damiano
Is not a pov
It's so stupid movement. Bishop on D6 or Queen on E7 and white loose.
Ні коньом прикривають пєшку
who falls for that?
I have a question tho if this damiano defence occurs and the queen is moved from D1 to H5 and then if the pawn at g7 moves to g6 then the queen can easily kill the pawn present in e5 and its a check to king not a checkmate cuz king can move to f7 from e8 then it would be a longer game right?
What of the opponent makes different moves
I played this trap so many times.
But the queen can take the checking pawn, bishop takes queen, king takes bishop
this is so oldest that nobody plays this opening now😂
Тепр Остолось все го лиш противника уговорит с этим ходом..
Dude they never play like this like ever wtf 😂
Miss lot of variations
Not Check mate the Queen take D5 .,save the King