Link for Part 1:
➡️ GET MY CHESS COURSES HERE:
➡️JOIN MEMEBERSHIP HERE:
➡️ Support This Channel via Donations:
⭐️⭐️⭐️”MY LIFE IS EASY WITH CANVA PRO”⭐️⭐️⭐️
➡️ Create professional videos, shorts, thumbnails, presentations, and much more by signing up with “Canva Pro” here-:
⭐️⭐️⭐️LOOKING FOR A NEW HOBBY, SKILL, OR CAREER?⭐️⭐️⭐️
➡️Join online classes in video & graphic designing, business, technology, and more through this link:
1. Easy to learn for beginners and intermediate level players;
2. Presented in a layman’s language;
3. Coming together with very well annotated Master PGN files.
4. Coming together with supportive docs containing chess principles that may help you;
5. Tested against real games using the Lichess Masters Database.
This is part 2 of a two-part video series on “How To Win Chess Easily! By Sacrificing on f7”. This video covers the remaining 5 openings against which you can take advantage of the weak f7 and f2 squares. In part 1, we covered the first 5 openings where you can try out the same tricks that are explained in this video.
00:00 – Intro
00:31 – Against the Scandinavian Defense
04:05 – Against the Scandinavian Defense-2
07:09 – Against the Caro-Kann Defense
08:48 – With the Scotch Game
11:25 – Against the Queens Gambit Setups
Please hit the ‘Like’ button & Subscribe for more wonderful videos.